Powell Monster Metal Twin over Full Bunk Bed
The Monster Bedroom Bunk Bed is where ordinary youth bedroom furniture becomes extraordinary sleep, study and storage furniture. This bunk includes a twin size upper bunk and full size bed underneath. Made of heavy-gauge powder-coated tubular steel frames, textured chrome plated decorative inserts and chrome lattice end panel inserts, this bunk bed is ready to withstand the wear and tear of any youth environment.
- Heavy gauge Powder Coated tubular steel frame
- The weight capacity for the top bunk is 250 pounds
- The total height of the bed once it is all put together is 59.5 inches
- The finish for this bunk bed is Charcoal gray powder coat
- Textured Chrome plated decorative inserts
- Meets all ASTM bunk bed safety standards
- Some assembly required
- Mattresses and bedding not included
- Overall Dimensions: 80L x 56W x 59.5H
- Weight: 141 lb
Based in Culver City, Calif., The Powell has been a leading importer of design driven, high quality products for nearly 40 years. The Company's success is a result of its service-oriented culture, broad product offerings, multiple sourcing and delivery options, and an industry wide reputation for reliability, integrity and honesty. Since 1968 Powell has grown to become one of the most recognized names in the home furniture industry. From sturdy, safe children's furniture to elegant bedroom and other home collections, Powell continues to develop new and exciting designs for homes around the globe.
All products sold by BunkBedBuy.com are warranted by their manufacturers against material or construction defects for a limited time after purchase. This warranty information can be found on the product's page on our sites or will be bundled with the product itself when ordered. The time span of the warranty will vary from manufacturer to manufacturer; as the original owner of a new product from Bunk Bed Buy you can expect coverage on your purchase ranging from months, years, or even lifetime of the product.
Freight Delivery (FREE Shipping)
The price listed on the product information screen you ordered is the price you will pay. Shipping is FREE unless otherwise stated or you have requested additional delivery services. There will be no surprises, we want to make shopping online at BunkBedBuy.com as easy and convenient for you as possible!
Your Bunk Bed will ship using Freight delivery(Curbside Delivery) which means your product will be shipped and arrive via a large truck. Freight delivery is used when the size and/or weight of the product is too large to ship using small package carriers (UPS, FedEx). Curbside Freight Delivery is the standard shipping method for items that are too large or heavy for shipment with normal package carriers. These deliveries require someone to be present during delivery and are made during normal business hours. The carrier will call you in advance to schedule a convenient delivery time.
What you should know:
- Your order will arrive approximately 5-7 business days from the shipping date.
- The delivery agent will call in advance to schedule a delivery appointment, generally within a 4-hour window.
- Deliveries are made via truck Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Curbside deliveries are made to the driveway outside the house.
- The delivery agent may require assistance for bulkier items.
- Transporting the item into the home or other area is the customer's responsibility. Individual drivers may provide some assistance, but we cannot guarantee this additional service.
- Delivery agents may or may not be equipped to dispose of packaging materials.
- Please note the street of access must be at least 10 feet wide with an overhead clearance of at least 14 feet. If the street is smaller than this, additional handling charges may apply. Contact our Customer Care Center about availability/pricing for additional services.
What to do upon Delivery:
- Most important is to inspect the package at the time of delivery and before you sign the carrier’s delivery receipt.
- Are all pieces accounted for?
- It is your responsibility to check that all items are correct and all pieces accounted for before you sign. If a box is missing, you may accept the delivered pieces, make a note of the shortage on the delivery receipt, and contact our Customer Care Center to locate the missing item(s).
- Are the boxes or product(s) damaged?
MOST IMPORTANT DO NOT REFUSE DELIVERY!!!
If only part of an item is damaged, accept the order, record the damages on the carrier’s delivery receipt, and contact us. We will replace any damaged pieces and have them shipped to you promptly and free of charge(UPS,FedEx) Once you have signed the delivery receipt, including any notation of damage, make sure to ask the freight carrier for a copy of the delivery receipt. Also, record the freight company's name and trailer number so we may track the order back to our vendor or warehouse.
If you discover damages after the delivery is complete, please contact our Customer Care Center within 24 hours so that we may resolve the situation immediately.