Atlantic Furniture Arizona Twin over Twin Bunk Bed
Inspired by the Southwestern architecture of the same name, the Arizona Twin over Twin Bunk Bed is the perfect addition to your childs room. It features solid hardwood construction, clean-lined square posts and slats, and it is available in handsome Antique Walnut, Caramel Latte, or Natural Maple finish. It looks great and can withstand what even the most rambunctious kids dole out to it.
- Classic Mission Style Design
- Made of premium, eco-friendly hardwood with a five-step finishing process
- Available in Antique Walnut, Caramel Latte, Natural Maple
- Upper/Lower headboard and footboards included
- Guard rails match panel design
- Separates into two Individual beds
- 26 steel reinforcement points
- All bunk beds come with a Slat Kit for mattress support
- All bunk beds meet or exceed all ASTM bunk bed standards
- Mattress NOT Included
- Dimensions: 79" L x 42" W x 68" H
- Weight: 189 lb
About Atlantic Furniture
Founded in 1983 as Watercraft, Inc., Atlantic Furniture started as a manufacturer of pine waterbed frames. Since then, the Springfield, Mass.-based company has expanded to Fontana, Calif. The company has moved away from the use of pine and now specializes in imported furniture made of the wood of rubber trees.
The Benefits of Eco-Friendly Rubberwood
Prized as an environmentally friendly wood, rubberwood makes use of trees that have been cut down at the end of their latex-producing life cycle. The trees are removed by hand and replaced with new seedlings. In the past, felled rubber trees were either burned on the spot or used as fuel for locomotive engines, brick firing, or latex curing. Now the wood is used in the manufacture of high-end furniture. It is valued for its dense grain, stability, attractive color, and acceptance of different finishes.
Atlantic's Unique Five-Step Finishing Process
Each product in the entire line is finished with a high-build, five-step finishing process. After a thorough sanding, a wipe-on sealer is applied, followed by a tinted sealer to even the grain and color of the wood. Additional sanding prepares the surface for the first base color coat, more sanding, and a second base color coat. After a final sanding, the finish coat is applied. This process produces a beautiful and durable finish that will last for years.
All products sold by BunkBedBuy.com are warranted by their manufacturers against material or construction defects for a limited time after purchase. This warranty information can be found on the product's page on our sites or will be bundled with the product itself when ordered. The time span of the warranty will vary from manufacturer to manufacturer; as the original owner of a new product from Bunk Bed Buy you can expect coverage on your purchase ranging from months, years, or even lifetime of the product.
Freight Delivery (FREE Shipping)
The price listed on the product information screen you ordered is the price you will pay. Shipping is FREE unless otherwise stated or you have requested additional delivery services. There will be no surprises, we want to make shopping online at BunkBedBuy.com as easy and convenient for you as possible!
Your Bunk Bed will ship using Freight delivery(Curbside Delivery) which means your product will be shipped and arrive via a large truck. Freight delivery is used when the size and/or weight of the product is too large to ship using small package carriers (UPS, FedEx). Curbside Freight Delivery is the standard shipping method for items that are too large or heavy for shipment with normal package carriers. These deliveries require someone to be present during delivery and are made during normal business hours. The carrier will call you in advance to schedule a convenient delivery time.
What you should know:
- Your order will arrive approximately 5-7 business days from the shipping date.
- The delivery agent will call in advance to schedule a delivery appointment, generally within a 4-hour window.
- Deliveries are made via truck Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Curbside deliveries are made to the driveway outside the house.
- The delivery agent may require assistance for bulkier items.
- Transporting the item into the home or other area is the customer's responsibility. Individual drivers may provide some assistance, but we cannot guarantee this additional service.
- Delivery agents may or may not be equipped to dispose of packaging materials.
- Please note the street of access must be at least 10 feet wide with an overhead clearance of at least 14 feet. If the street is smaller than this, additional handling charges may apply. Contact our Customer Care Center about availability/pricing for additional services.
What to do upon Delivery:
- Most important is to inspect the package at the time of delivery and before you sign the carrier’s delivery receipt.
- Are all pieces accounted for?
- It is your responsibility to check that all items are correct and all pieces accounted for before you sign. If a box is missing, you may accept the delivered pieces, make a note of the shortage on the delivery receipt, and contact our Customer Care Center to locate the missing item(s).
- Are the boxes or product(s) damaged?
MOST IMPORTANT DO NOT REFUSE DELIVERY!!!
If only part of an item is damaged, accept the order, record the damages on the carrier’s delivery receipt, and contact us. We will replace any damaged pieces and have them shipped to you promptly and free of charge(UPS,FedEx) Once you have signed the delivery receipt, including any notation of damage, make sure to ask the freight carrier for a copy of the delivery receipt. Also, record the freight company's name and trailer number so we may track the order back to our vendor or warehouse.
If you discover damages after the delivery is complete, please contact our Customer Care Center within 24 hours so that we may resolve the situation immediately.