Cottage Low Loft w/ Pink & White Curtain, Top Tent, Slide, White Finish
Your little girl's bedroom will be pretty in pink with the Cottage Premium Low Loft Tent Bed. The under-bed tent becomes a convenient play space, while the top tent creates a cozy retreat. The soft pink-and-white color scheme creates a charming, cheerful flair, and the tents can be removed as your child gets older. A blend of quality, comfort, and style, this low loft tent bed features sturdy wood construction, guard rails for added security. The included matching ladder and optional slide make getting in and out of bed safe, fun, and easy. You can choose the tent bed only or tent bed with slide.
- Beautiful White Wood Finish
- Quality Craftsmanship
- Ideal space-saving design
- Sturdy Construction
- Available with optional slide
- Under-bed tent for playtime fun
- Includes ladder, slat pack, and guard rails
- Maximum recommended upper mattress thickness of 8 1/2 in.
- Conforms to the latest consumer product safety standards
- Ships Ready-To-Assemble
- The Mattress and Bedding is NOT Included
- Dimensions: 79L x 43W x 65H inches
- Weight: 159 lb
About Bolton Furniture
Bolton Furniture is proud to offer consumers quality wood pieces at affordable prices since the early 1900s. Located in Vermont, Bolton selects its lumber locally. Each piece is carefully crafted, from the beginning stages of kiln drying to the packaging of the finished product. Having specialized in the detailed wood-craftsmanship of musical instruments, Bolton Furniture perfected woodworking in the 1970s. This means that their furniture pieces are created with extreme attention to detail and superior precision. Bolton Furniture's reputation is built on its products - durable, lasting, and beautiful.
All products sold by BunkBedBuy.com are warranted by their manufacturers against material or construction defects for a limited time after purchase. This warranty information can be found on the product's page on our sites or will be bundled with the product itself when ordered. The time span of the warranty will vary from manufacturer to manufacturer; as the original owner of a new product from Bunk Bed Buy you can expect coverage on your purchase ranging from months, years, or even lifetime of the product.
Freight Delivery (FREE Shipping)
The price listed on the product information screen you ordered is the price you will pay. Shipping is FREE unless otherwise stated or you have requested additional delivery services. There will be no surprises, we want to make shopping online at BunkBedBuy.com as easy and convenient for you as possible!
Your Bunk Bed will ship using Freight delivery(Curbside Delivery) which means your product will be shipped and arrive via a large truck. Freight delivery is used when the size and/or weight of the product is too large to ship using small package carriers (UPS, FedEx). Curbside Freight Delivery is the standard shipping method for items that are too large or heavy for shipment with normal package carriers. These deliveries require someone to be present during delivery and are made during normal business hours. The carrier will call you in advance to schedule a convenient delivery time.
What you should know:
- Your order will arrive approximately 5-7 business days from the shipping date.
- The delivery agent will call in advance to schedule a delivery appointment, generally within a 4-hour window.
- Deliveries are made via truck Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Curbside deliveries are made to the driveway outside the house.
- The delivery agent may require assistance for bulkier items.
- Transporting the item into the home or other area is the customer's responsibility. Individual drivers may provide some assistance, but we cannot guarantee this additional service.
- Delivery agents may or may not be equipped to dispose of packaging materials.
- Please note the street of access must be at least 10 feet wide with an overhead clearance of at least 14 feet. If the street is smaller than this, additional handling charges may apply. Contact our Customer Care Center about availability/pricing for additional services.
What to do upon Delivery:
- Most important is to inspect the package at the time of delivery and before you sign the carrier’s delivery receipt.
- Are all pieces accounted for?
- It is your responsibility to check that all items are correct and all pieces accounted for before you sign. If a box is missing, you may accept the delivered pieces, make a note of the shortage on the delivery receipt, and contact our Customer Care Center to locate the missing item(s).
- Are the boxes or product(s) damaged?
MOST IMPORTANT DO NOT REFUSE DELIVERY!!!
If only part of an item is damaged, accept the order, record the damages on the carrier’s delivery receipt, and contact us. We will replace any damaged pieces and have them shipped to you promptly and free of charge(UPS,FedEx) Once you have signed the delivery receipt, including any notation of damage, make sure to ask the freight carrier for a copy of the delivery receipt. Also, record the freight company's name and trailer number so we may track the order back to our vendor or warehouse.
If you discover damages after the delivery is complete, please contact our Customer Care Center within 24 hours so that we may resolve the situation immediately.